miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

SCRIPTS

The class divides into teams. Each team has a script and has to act it out, learning by heart the dialogs and imitating the gestures of the characters. The others have to guess the film. 

Alien 1: a stranger!

Alien2: From the outside!

Aliens: Ooooo-ooo-

Buzz: Greetings! I come in peace. Who is in charge here?

Aliens: The claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw   (Aliens point upward)

Alien 1: The claw is our master

Alien 2: The claw chooses who will go and who will stay

Sid inserts coins and plays the crane game.

Alien 1: The claw. It moves.

The crane drops and grabs Alien 3.

Alien 3: I have been chosen! Bye Bye my friends. I go to a better place.

Sid plays again. The claw takes Buzz. Woody tries to stop it. 

Alien 1: He has been chosen. 

Alien 2: He must go.

The claw takes Woody and Buzz.

Sid: Double Price!!!!!!!!



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario